• Go vamp the world, honey!

    Upside Down - tutorial



    Today something a bit different! I came across this picture a couple of days ago and I really loved the bold eyeliner. In this tutorial I'll be showing you a more wearable version :).



    I think (and hope!) the tutorial speaks for itself. To finish it of, I used mascara for my eyes and a dark red lip gloss for my lips. If you find this a bit too bold you can always tone it down by using a more neutral pink lipstick or a sheer gloss instead.

    Feel free to comment, Go Vamp!

    2 reacties:

    1. Hey there! I discovered your blog through Beautylish! I love your tutorials and beautiful makeup looks! Keep them up and I look forward to more work from you!

      ♡ M.May

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much, you made my day! ^_^

        Delete

     

    Followers



    Like, Like, Like!

    Instagram @meaas

    About me

    Hi, I'm a 20 year old makeup and fashion loving girl. I just started blogging again so there aren't that many posts yet, but there are more to come. Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!


    Hee, ik ben een 20 jarig meisje dat dol is op make-up en mode. Ik ben net weer opnieuw begonnen met bloggen, dus er staan nog niet zo veel artikelen op mijn blog maar daar komt vast en zeker verandering in. Bedankt voor het langskomen en laat een reactie achter!